How to Exhibit
2019. 3. 29 (Fri.)
※ Application may be closed sooner when all booths get occupied.
Early-bird Application & Benefits
|1st Early-bird Application||2nd Early-bird Application|
|Deadline||2018. 12. 21 (Fri.)||Deadline||2019. 1. 31 (Thu.)|
|Benefit||USD 200 off per booth||Benefit||USD 100 off per booth|
|Moreover,||- Pre-promotional activities towards domestic/international buyers
- Provision of chances to choose preferred booth location
(But, application, deposit payment date and booth size will be considered for locations.)
Booth Information & Fee
|USD 2,800||Raw exhibit space only
* Construction must be done by the designated contractor from the exhibition venue.
|USD 3,200||Floor carpet / 1 fascia / Side & back walls / 1 electric outlet (1KW; 220V) / LED lighting (Fascia-2ea., spotlights-3ea.) / 1 information desk & 1 chair / 1 trash can|
|USD 3,500||Floor carpet / 1 Fascia (Lighting box) / Side & back walls / 1 electric outlet (1KW; 220V) / Lighting (LED spotlights-2ea., HQI spotlight-1ea.) / 1 information desk & 1 chair / 1 trash can / Promotion linen images-2ea. / 2 Fixed display shelves / 1 meeting table set / moving high showcase (including lights)|
|USD 4,000||Floor carpet / 1 Fascia (LED Lighting box) / Side walls / Back wall fabric-3ea. w/ LED lightings / Gate system (mesh) / 1 electric outlet (1KW; 220V) / LED Lighting-2ea., HQI-1ea. / Fixed side shelves-3ea. / 1 information desk & 1 chair / 1 meeting table set / 1 trash can|
- ※ Corner (2 sides-open) Booth : USD 150 / Corner
- ※ Optional Service (additional electricity, telephone, Internet, water-drainage) is provided only when requested.
- ※ Above booth designs may change due to certain circumstances.
|Classification||Price / a unit||Content|
|Electricity||Daytime||USD 50||- Apply for additional electricity by unit of KW.
- Space Only booth exhibitors must apply for electricity as there is no provision
of electricity if there is no application.
|24 hours||USD 60|
|Telephone||Domestic||USD 100||Including usage and installation|
|Internet Line(LAN)||USD 150|
|Water Drainage/Compressed air||USD 200|
|Bank||Account No.||Beneficiary||Swift Code|
|Shinhanbank||180-006-384140||Mun Young SU||SHBKKRSE|
- * Bank Address 57, Yeouinaru-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Korea
- * Please send us a copy of the bank transfer receipt via e-mail. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- * Applicant is responsible for all fees associated with wire transfer.